Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Ferrets in cars:

Just like dogs they like to stick their heads out when the car is moving.  Unlike dogs they don't know their limits, or have the right kind of balance; you should have a strong leash on them tied off with out too much slack if you want to do this.  Seems ok when you have a passenger that is looking out for them....alone it might not be too safe...

Found toys:

Not all toys work well for ferrets.  They are prone to bowel obstructions, which may have to be operated on.  ( Laxative sometimes works ) Puck, the sable, who is so very picky about what she eats, shat out a part of a thick rubber band.  I could not imagine how that wormed it's way through her small SMALL intestines.  I know I am really lucky.

Newspaper:

While I was out walking snowy ( above ).  A reporter caught up with me. So there was nothing for it but to bring puck out and get photographed.  Lately some skater teens seem to be calling me ferret man.....should I get a costume?

No comments:

Post a Comment